Terms and conditions
-This agreement on general accommodation conditions comes into force when we receive a binding reservation for your arrival.
- You can make a reservation by phone, e-mail or through our online reservation system, and other sales channels.
- Confirm the reservation by prepaying in part or in full up to 30% of the total reservation.
- If you make a reservation through sales channels (Booking, Airbnb, Expadia….), The conditions of the sales channel through which the reservation was made apply.
- The reservation is valid from 3 pm on the day of arrival and until 10 am on the day of departure.
- Please arrive by 6pm.
- You can pay your accommodation bill by bank transfer, bank card, pay pall or reservation system.
- If you make a reservation through sales channels (Booking, Airbnb, Expadia….) You can make a payment through the sales channel in which the Owner of accommodation has agreed with the sales channel.
- Accommodation prices include VAT.
- Accommodation prices do not include drinks, food, telephone calls, laundry and childcare.
- Special and promotional offers are valid if the stay is not shortened.
- Discounts do not add up.
5. Tourist tax
-The price for accommodation is increased by the amount of tourist tax, which is determined by the decree of the Municipality in ks
- for cancellations 30 days before arrival, the advance payment will be refunded in full,
-For early departure, each canceled night will be charged.
- Cancellation must be in writing, by call or email.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed in the accommodation. You can smoke outside.
9. Right of refusal
- We reserve the right to reject a reservation and in special circumstances the right to cancel, adjust or change your arrangement.
If we need to cancel, adjust or change a reservation, we will do our best to offer an alternative date. If you do not accept our alternative offer, we will refund all the money deposited.
10. Number of guests
- The owner reserves the right to ban entry or dismiss the whole group if the number of people exceeds the number specified in the agreement.
11. Loss and damage to guest property
- Unfortunately, we cannot be held liable for lost or damaged property or for damages suffered by you or anyone from your company during the accommodation on our property.
- We are not responsible for money and valuables during our stay in our accommodation.
- If there are any faults in the room, the guest must immediately inform the owner or manager of the accommodation and allow the owner or manager to rectify the problem in due course. If the guest does not take this into account, he has no right to change the duration of the accommodation.
13. Access and right of entry
-We reserve the right to enter the room at a reasonable time and for justifiable reasons.
-The property owner and maintenance staff may enter the room for justifiable reasons, in particular due to urgent maintenance work and inspection.
14. Illegal use
- This agreement will be terminated without reimbursement of costs or rental deposits, in case of illicit drug use, abuse of any person, refugee shelter, etc.
15. Hours of rest
- The rest period in the accommodation is from 22:00 to 07:00 daily.
- Any party or "house party" is prohibited.
16. Credit card and default recovery agreement
- The client accepts all the terms of the lease agreement and accepts all obligations for rent and costs associated with renting a room, house, apartment ..., and any damage that exceeds the usual wear and tear during the lease of the accommodation. The customer allows these costs to be charged on the credit card. In the absence of another means of payment, the client authorizes the owner of the accommodation to charge the client's credit card to pay for all the listed items. The owner of the accommodation can obtain any funds or credit cards from me from other agents (AirBnB, Booking.com, Expedia ...).
17. Damage caused
- The owner has the right to charge the guest, the user of the accommodation and equipment for the damage caused by the guest intentionally or unintentionally on the facility or equipment internal or external. In the event of non-payment of the damage caused, the owner of the facility reserves the right to provide all information from the guest to the competent authority or the police for the recovery of compensation.
18. Changes or cancellations by the owner
- The owner has the right to amend or terminate this contract at any time in any case if it is necessary due to force majeure or anything else beyond the owner's control. In this case, the owner returns all the money you have already deposited. The owner's liability is limited to the return of the deposit. The owner is not responsible for any other damages.